We’re so glad you’re here! We know it can be overwhelming when starting something new, so we created this page as a simple way to begin the process of becoming a NICL student-athlete.
- Check out our FAQ Page!
- Find a team to ride with here because mountain biking is more fun with friends! No team in your area? You have options – start a team!
- Contact the head coach or team director who will provide you with everything you need to know about your new team. No bike? Your coach will help you find a loaner or a new one. Pro Tip: NICL athletes get some sweet discounts on bikes and gear!
- Want a free sample? Try out one preseason event or team practice (April – August). Check out the calendar to see what events you’d like to attend. If you’re not already a NICL athlete, make sure to get your favorite adult to help fill out this online waiver.
- Your coach will email you a link to register for the team in Pit Zone. You will review our code of conduct and pay your league and team fees. If you need financial aid, try our scholarship application.
- Attend lots of practices and league events.